Scoring and Reporting Options
ASSET® provides immediate scoring and reporting through your choice of the following:
- Option 1 with self-score answer documents. This option requires no scoring machine or computer.
- Option 2 with machine-score answer documents, for use with a stand-alone scanner.
- Option 3microcomputer database system. The software provided with this option scores the answer sheets and immediately prints an ASSET Student Advising Report, complete with localized course placement recommendations and references to campus support resources. In addition:
- The system includes query capabilities for use in generating lists, mailing labels, or letters to support your recruitment and retention efforts.
- You can upload data from the ASSET system to your campus computer system.
All three options provide:
- Immediate Student Advising Report
- Immediate Educational Planning Report
- Immediate Transfer Planning Report