With the ACT Compass Internet National Remote Testing Network, you can quickly and conveniently arrange to have your ACT Compass placement or diagnostic tests administered in over 550 supervised ACT Compass testing centers across the country.
Fast and Easy Testing of Distance Students
The ACT Compass remote testing network is quick and convenient.
- When a student needing remote testing calls your institution, simply use the student's ZIP code to locate the nearest ACT Compass test site, and then register the student from within the ACT Compass Internet Version software.
- A confirming email message is automatically sent to the student with information on how and where to take the test.
- Students pay a proctor fee (typically $20$45) to the remote test site, and the ACT Compass units used are charged to your institution's account. There are no other costs or charges for using the ACT Compass Internet National Remote Testing Network.
Benefits of the ACT Compass Internet National Remote Testing Network
- Enhance student access and enrollment—Make your institution more accessible to more students all over the country.
- Prepare students for academic successTesting remotely before students arrive on campus allows you to make early interventions and advise students how best to prepare for the courses they wish to take. With their test results in hand, they can begin their preparations and hit the ground running once they arrive on campus.
ACT Compass Internet National Remote Testing Network Guide
The guide provides user-friendly instructions on how to register your students to complete your tests at ACT Compass Internet remote test sites across the country.
You'll also learn how your ACT Compass Internet test center can become a remote test site for other institutions.