Schools can administer ACT Engage® any time, but ACT recommends using ACT Engage as early as possible in the fall; this will give you time to use results and intervene with students during the school year.
- Work with ACT to identify your online administrator.
- Communicate with parents and students about the benefits of ACT Engage.
- Read the ACT Engage Grades 6–9 Administration and User's Guides to thoroughly understand the procedures, instructions, and uses of results.
- Share information about ACT Engage administration with school staff.
- Distribute student score reports and review with students, teachers, and advisors.
- Begin to intervene where you have identified areas of need from your data.