- Communicate with advisors and teachers about the benefits of ACT Engage® Teacher Edition.
- Manage expectations regarding the assessment timeline with advisors and teachers.
- Read the ACT Engage Teacher Edition Administration & User's Guide to understand the procedures and instructions, as well as how to use the results.
- Upload the student-teacher relationship roster
- Share information about ACT Engage Teacher Edition administration with appropriate staff.
- Have your raters watch the video tutorial ACT Engage Teacher Edition Rater Training Video.
- Distribute Teacher Edition score reports and review with teachers and advisors.
- Begin to intervene where you have identified areas of need from your data.