College and Career Readiness Webinars
About the Webinars
ACT offers webinars on various topics to help you learn how to use data to improve student performance and:
- Evaluate learning successes and needed improvements
- Improve curriculum and add rigor
- Advise students and support interventions
- Implement strategies and tactics to better prepare students for college and career
For K12 Educators
ACT Plan Aggregate Reporting Package
May 29 at 10:00 a.m. (central time)
- Learn what each aggregate report is telling you
- See what types of data are available within each aggregate report
- Discover potential ways to use the reports for interventions with students
Introduction to the ACT® High School Report
June 5, 10:00 a.m. (central time)
Discover the information contained in the ACT High School Report including students’ needs, interests, background, and abilities.
Interpreting Your ACT Explore® Student Score Report
June 11, 10:00 a.m. (central time)
Learn how to determine if your students are on target for college and career readiness by reviewing student scores, career plans and needs indicated by the students.
For Postsecondary Educators
How to Use ACT EOS for Effective Student Search
May 29 at 1:00 p.m. (central time)
Participants will receive an overview of the ACT EOS and PLAN EOS online ordering systems and best practices for effective student search.
Making the Most of State Testing for Student Recruitment
May 30 at 1:00 p.m. (central time)
State testing with the ACT (testing of all juniors in high school) brings many opportunities for student recruitment. This session will help you learn how to take advantage of these recruitment opportunities. Topics will include effective student search strategies in state testing states, how to promote score-sending behaviors in state-testing states that help students and institutions, and how to interpret student enrollment preferences and better understand student enrollment intentions.