ACT 2013 College and Career Readiness Workshops
Preparing today's students for the future demands of college and careerIn fall 2013, ACT will present a series of College and Career Readiness Workshops designed to help educators maximize the benefits of ACT solutions. These live workshops will give you an opportunity to learn from an ACT expert and interact with other educators to determine how to best use ACT programs and services to help your students achieve education and career success. Each participant will receive a 2013 ACT College and Career Readiness Resource Guide.
You can trust ACT to bring you pioneering solutions to support your student readiness efforts. We have more than 50 years of research expertise and 15 years of experience delivering successful college and workforce readiness workshops to participants nationwide.
Join us for these FREE, half-day sessions at a location near you. You and your educational team will learn:
- What's new with the ACT® college readiness assessment
- How the 2012 National Curriculum Survey® impacts your students
- How your students can engage in their learning to promote success
- How ACT Explore, ACT Plan, and ACT data help with student interventions
- How ACT research can help students succeed
- What professional development opportunities are available for 2013