This report, developed in collaboration with the Council for Opportunity in Education, is designed to help inform the following questions regarding students who will be the first generation of college-going students within their family:
- Are first-generation students prepared for college and career?
- Are enough first-generation students taking core courses?
- Are core courses rigorous enough?
- Are younger first-generation students on target for college and career?
- What other dimensions of college and career readiness should we track?
Subscribe to ACT Research and Policy Alerts
Stay current with ACT research on important policy issues with email delivered to your inbox.