This report, developed in collaboration with the Excelencia in Education, is designed to help inform the following questions regarding Hispanic students:
- Are Hispanic students prepared for college and career?
- Are enough Hispanic students taking core courses?
- Are core courses rigorous enough?
- Are younger Hispanic students on target for college and career?
- What other dimensions of college and career readiness should we track?
- Are Hispanic students who are ready for college and career actually succeeding?