Linguistically Diverse Students
This report is designed to help inform the following questions regarding students from linguistically diverse backgrounds:
- Are linguistically diverse students prepared for college and career?
- Are enough linguistically diverse students taking core courses?
- Are core courses rigorous enough?
- Are younger linguistically diverse students on target for college and career?
- What other dimensions of college and career readiness should we track?
- Are linguistically diverse students who are ready for college and career actually succeeding?
Subscribe to ACT Research and Policy Alerts
Stay current with ACT research on important policy issues with email delivered to your inbox.