ACT Aspire™ is a computer-based, longitudinal assessment system that connects growth and progress from elementary grades through high school in the context of college and career readiness.
Elementary to high school students, parents, educators, school and district administrators, and state leaders
Volume/Number of Users
Highlights of ACT Aspire include:
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and classroom-based assessments
- Summative available in spring 2014; interim and classroom-based assessments launching in fall 2014
- Multiple question types: constructed response, selected response, and technology enhanced
- Subject areas: English, math, reading, science, and writing for Grades 3–8 and early high school (Grades 9–10)
- Modular administration of subjects and grades available
- Linked to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with Common Core State Standards
- Anchored by the capstone college readiness assessment, the ACT®
- Online delivery of assessments with a paper-and-pencil option
Note: A selection of accessibility features and accommodated assessments will be available at launch. A full list of options can be found at the test features link below. Classroom-based assessments for Grades 3–8 and interim assessments for Grades 3–12 will be available in fall 2014 for English, math, reading, and science.