ACT CoreWork® Diagnostics
What is ACT CoreWork Diagnostics?
CoreWork Diagnostics (CWD) is an affordable, easy-to-use online tool that allows school and district leaders to compare their teaching and learning practices to those of higher performing school systems. The resulting report enables educators to pinpoint strengths and challenges at all levels.
Based on the Core Practice Framework
It's no secret that higher performing schools have more success than their counterparts in preparing students for college and career. So, what are they doing to place more students on the path to readiness?
The Core Practice Framework identifies the core teaching and learning practices that distinguish higher performing schools from their average performing counterparts. Developed from the study of more than 550 schools nationwide, the Framework provides the basis for our school improvement products. As our research suggests, no single program or isolated reform can substitute for a long-term, systemic approach to teaching and learning. Applying the Core Practices at the district, school, and classroom levels creates a tightly aligned system, providing all students the opportunity to reach college and career readiness.
Benefits of CWD
- Compare your practices with those of higher performing schools and districts
- Receive an objective report with recommendations for improvement
- Increase student achievement and college and career readiness
- Reduce costs by building capacity from within
- Complete the entire online process in a matter of hours
- Affordable and cost effective—only $199 (partnership states), or $299 (all other states)