ACT's Scholarship and Recognition Services is committed to providing you the best program possible. We work hard to maximize each component of your competition to ensure an unbiased, principled, repeatable process with stellar customer service.
- We have more than 30 years' experience in the design and management of scholarship and recognition programs and loan origination programs for organizations across America.
- We make it easy for you to offer a well-managed assistance program. Backed by a world-renowned educational research and testing company, we provide uniquely personalized service to meet any level of need.
Work with experts
ACT is a name you can trust.
When you use SRS, you have access to all other ACT departments through our experienced program managers, allowing collaboration with educational and social researchers, technology experts, or our publications department. This expansion of available resources will stretch your scholarship management dollars.
Save money and gain quality
Most scholarship programs are cyclical; staff will not be needed to manage the competition outside the program dates. SRS can manage those staffing needs without passing the cost along to you.
Outsourcing scholarship or recognition program management makes sense! It will:
- Reduce your overhead through staff and administrative costs
- Increase credibility through unbiased, third-party evaluations
- Provide competition results that are fair and repeatable
- Guarantee consistency in program management
- Allow you to concentrate on your core mission