ACT State Organizations
Building a community of educators helping people achieve education and workplace success
ACT State Organizations are volunteer organizations comprising secondary and postsecondary educators, agency personnel, and leaders of statewide associations.
State Organizations provide advice to ACT and support for exemplary uses of ACT programs and services.
State Organizations assist educators by:
- Serving as a communication link between educational institutions and agencies and ACT
- Coordinating and facilitating statewide professional development activities that are pertinent to ACT's mission
- Providing feedback on the utility and effectiveness of ACT programs and services
- Assisting ACT regional office staff in identifying state educational characteristics and service needs
- Providing input and advice on future ACT programs and services
- Identifying exemplary applications of ACT's programs and services
Questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.