Career Seekers and Students
Take the WorkKeys® tests to prepare for education, training, or a career. WorkKeys test questions are based on situations in the everyday work world.
Employers across the country are requiring the WorkKeys assessments or recommending the National Career Readiness Certificate. These scores help employers choose the most qualified candidates for their jobs.
Resources for Career Seekers and Students
- Search Jobs by Skills
- Find a Test Center
- Take a WorkKeys Practice Test
- Test-Taking Tips
- Improve Test Scores
- What to Do with WorkKeys scores?
Benefits for Students and Career Seekers
- Build confidence that skills meet the needs of local employers
- Show prospective employers concrete proof of skills achieved
- See a reason to take coursework seriously
- Determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improve opportunities for career changes and advancement