Work Readiness System
ACT's Work Readiness System improves the overall quality and readiness of the workforce by utilizing these key elements:
- Access to one of the largest, most robust occupational profiles databases available
- Identify essential skills and skill levels for selection, hiring and training
- Measure foundational and soft skills
- Verify "real world" skills critical to job success
Training & Curriculum
- Identify skill gaps
- Improve workplace skills
- Earn portable credentials
- Build Career Pathways
Research & Analytics
- Understand workforce supply and demand
- Create evidence-based workforce solutions
- Helps career seekers prove they have skills needed to succeed.
- Offers training and curriculum solutions to close skill gaps.
- Connects employers with properly skilled employees.
- Delivers a full range of customized professional credentialing services.
- Provides evidence-based credentials derived from extensive research on more than 18,000 occupations.
- Improves the overall quality and readiness of the American workforce.