WorkKeys Solutions Providers
ACT licenses organizations to provide local access to the WorkKeys system through the WorkKeys Solutions Provider program.
Providers include (but are not limited to) organizations such as:
- two- and four-year colleges
- vocational and adult education centers
- one-stop centers
- career counseling centers
- other government agencies
There are hundreds of locations licensed to provide WorkKeys assessment services throughout the United States.
What a WorkKeys Solutions Provider Does
Licensed providers resell WorkKeys assessments to employers and other third parties who pay for the tests on behalf of individual examinees.
Primary WorkKeys service offerings include:
- WorkKeys test administration
- WorkKeys scoring services
- WorkKeys score reporting
Benefits of Becoming a WorkKeys Solutions Provider
- organizational opportunities for growth and success
- new ways to develop long-term relationships with local employers
- the ability to help educators meet the needs of learners and local businesses
- the opportunity to build a database of information about jobs in the local community